Dress Hire Hampton? You have come to the right place.
Melbourne is renown as the fashion capital of Australia meaning our girls have high standards with their fashion. Hampton ladies have a refined, elegant style and no-one in the world does an all-black look quite like our Melbourne style sisters.
Hampton ladies are able to visit our store in Melbourne at 239 Waterdale Road, Ivanhoe, VIC, 3079. No appointment necessary!
They are also able to get their items express posted or couriered to them on the same day if a last minute outfit is require. Check out our postage options here.
Designer dress hire in Melbourne becomes an essential way to make a statement at your next event, without breaking the bank.
We offer women of Melbourne, VIC access to luxury designer fashion for a fraction of the retail price.
Not sure what size you are? Or simply can't choose from our collection?
Contact our stylists at email@example.com for any sizing queries.
When you’re looking for a dress rental company in the Melbourne area, you may find so many choices that you’re overwhelmed and unsure which one to choose. Her Style makes the decision a little easier by providing outstanding service and a wide range of gorgeous dresses. Here are a few of the things that set us apart from the competition.
- Next-day delivery. We can express post throughout Australia. If you’re in one of the larger cities, you can trust our next-day delivery. That means that you’ll get your dress fast, so even if you get a last-minute invitation, you’ll be ready.
- Affordable insurance. Accidents happen. For just $30, you can purchase insurance to protect your dress from minor damage and stains. We understand that you’ll be wearing your dress in the real world, so we do everything we can to take the pressure off.
- Included dry cleaning. Don’t worry about cleaning your dress before you return it – we’ll take care of it. We handle all dry-cleaning so that all our customers know they’re getting a newly cleaned garment and so that you can enjoy your event stress-free.
It’s important to ensure that the measurements for your gown are spot on, however. We also offer in-store temporary alterations - just ask one of our friendly staff members. Contact us here
If you are in between sizes please contact us and we can assist you with a back up dress option or with sizing advice.
Benefits of Designer Dress Hire in Hampton
You’ve been invited to a special event, and one of the first things on your mind is what you’re going to wear. Before you rush out and buy something new, consider the benefits of formal dress hire in Melbourne.
- You can try a new brand. If you love wearing high-end clothing, but your budget is tight, renting a dress enables you to try a new brand without diving all the way in with an expensive purchase.
- You can save much money. If you’re going to wear a dress just once or twice for a special occasion, it doesn’t make sense to shell out for a pricey, tailor-made gown. Renting and returning a garment can save you a significant amount of money.
- You can keep your closet neater. If you hate having your wardrobe overstuffed with clothes you don’t wear, renting for special occasions is a great solution. Dress hire can free up closet space and help you stay more organised at home.
- You can avoid repeating outfits. If you buy every dress you wear, you will most likely be able to afford fewer of them. Expand your wardrobe and never wear the same gown twice by renting instead.
About Her Style AU
At Her Style AU, we offer cocktail dress hire in Melbourne to allow you to choose from a wide range of designer dresses for your next event. Whether you are planning to attend a wedding, birthday party, engagement party, corporate event, or fundraising gala, you can find the perfect gown at Her Style AU. Choose from top designers and get ready to look your best. Contact us today to get started.
WHY CHOOSE HER STYLE?
Browse through our collection of designer garments. We stock sizes 6-16 for events ranging from cocktail through to black tie!
Book your garment up to 6 months in advance! We recommend booking your garment to be dispatched 2-3 days before your event.
Unsure on sizing or can't decide between two sizes?
Add a back up dress in another size or style.
Express return postage included on all orders. Just place the return sticker provided in the box over the previous!
Chat with our experienced stylists via online chat or come in store for a styling session. We can always help to ensure your outfit fits.
Add on optional hire insurance for $30 to protect against accidental stains and minor damage to the value of $100.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
- How can I try on my dress prior to my event?
We have a beautiful flagship store in Melbourne available for try ons.
With 6 change rooms and over 1,000 dresses in sizes 6-16 there is something for every occasion!
Visit our store at 239 Waterdale Road, Ivanhoe, 3079 to try our full range of outfits and accessories. We can help you put together the perfect outfit for your next occasions!
No appointment necessary.
You can find our Opening Hours here.
- How do I return my dress to the store?
We are so excited to be the first dress hire in Australia to offer 24/7 drop off through our innovative parcel chute located at our store.
Meaning you can return your item in your own time on the day required back.
Most of our hires are due back in the post on the Monday.
- Help! I've left it to the last minute, can I still hire?
No problem this happens all the time.
We offer in store same day pick up. You can select your dress online and select 'pick up' at checkout if you know what you want or of course come in store during opening hours and try on some options and take your favourite one with you on the day.
Can't make it to our store?
Our standard postage cut off for next day delivery is 12pm (AEST) which will be dispatched that day for next day delivery to metropolitan areas located within Australia Post's next day network. Areas outside that network take 2-3 days to be delivered.
If you require a same day courier service (Melbourne customers only) email firstname.lastname@example.org (extra costs may apply).
Check out our postage costs here.
For more frequently asked questions please visit our FAQ's page.