Women are trend setters. If feminine and frilly is not for you, the bold clash of prints with checks teamed with polka dots and leopard prints with floral's
make a bold fashion statement and Canberra
women love to stay on trend.
They are also known for their sleek and tailored styling,
We offer the best range of dress hire Canberra for our women to be able to access luxury designer fashion for a fraction of the retail price.
Hire your statement outfit from your favourite designers from over 500 dresses from over 25 national and international designers across sizes 6 to 16 and provide express delivery to anywhere in the Canberra.
From formal dresses Canberra to cocktail dresses Canberra we have got you covered for your next event.
Not sure what size you are? Or simply can't choose from our collection?
Contact our stylists at firstname.lastname@example.org for any sizing, postage or other queries.
Benefits of Ordering a Dress for Hire Online
There are multiple advantages of placing an order for a cocktail dress rental online. Here are some of our top reasons:
- Avoid the crowd: Going to the store to rent or buy a dress can bring with it a series of frustrations and annoyance. You may hit traffic, or the store may be so busy that you don’t have the opportunity to ask an associate for assistance. When you order your dress online, you avoid these headaches and can focus on finding your ideal attire.
- Better selection: Due to storage restrictions, a store may not have the space to carry a bigger selection of dresses. When you order through our online store, you can rest assured that we carry a wide range of beautiful dresses that are perfect for any event.
- Convenience: Online shopping allows you to shop anytime, anywhere. Whether you are browsing our selection from the comfort of your home or scanning our options during your lunch break, you never have to go out of your way to go shopping.
Benefits of Designer Dress Hire
You’ve been invited to a special event, and one of the first things on your mind is what you’re going to wear. Before you rush out and buy something new, consider the benefits of formal dress hire in Canberra.
- You can try a new brand. If you love wearing high-end clothing, but your budget is tight, renting a dress enables you to try a new brand without diving all the way in with an expensive purchase.
- You can save much money. If you’re going to wear a dress just once or twice for a special occasion, it doesn’t make sense to shell out for a pricey, tailor-made gown. Renting and returning a garment can save you a significant amount of money.
- You can keep your closet neater. If you hate having your wardrobe overstuffed with clothes you don’t wear, renting for special occasions is a great solution. Dress hire can free up closet space and help you stay more organised at home.
- You can avoid repeating outfits. If you buy every dress you wear, you will most likely be able to afford fewer of them. Expand your wardrobe and never wear the same gown twice by renting instead.
Why Trust Her Style AU Regarding A Canberra Dress Hire
The fashion professionals at Her Style AU are committed to providing you with high-quality clothing. We understand the urgency associated with receiving your dress which is why we begin to process your order as soon as we receive it. Do you have more questions? Our customer service team can always assist.
To hire a cocktail dress, reach out through our contact page.
WHY CHOOSE HER STYLE?
Browse through our collection of designer garments. We stock sizes 6-16 for events ranging from cocktail through to black tie!
Book your garment up to 6 months in advance! We recommend booking your garment to be dispatched 2-3 days before your event.
Unsure on sizing or can't decide between two sizes?
Add a back up dress in another size or style.
Express return postage included on all orders. Just place the return sticker provided in the box over the previous!
Chat with our experienced stylists via online chat or come in store for a styling session. We can always help to ensure your outfit fits.
Add on optional hire insurance for $30 to protect against accidental stains and minor damage to the value of $100.
Frequently asked question
- How do I know what dispatch date to select?
For weekend hires we recommend a Wednesday dispatch date. We will always send it our earlier if we can however, if it is hired out the weekend prior by another customer the earliest we can usually dispatch is Wednesday to ensure our high levels of cleaning and quality are adhered to.
Should you have any questions about what dispatch date to select please jump on chat, email or phone to discuss with one of our stylists who can guide you. See our Contact Us page.
- What happens if my dress doesn't fit?
No problem! We understand that outfits don't always fit as expected.
To combat this issue of not being able to try it on we offer a backup option.
If it doesn't fit/isn't right for you for any reason please email us at email@example.com within 24 hours.
We require that the dress is unworn and in the same condition sent to you and returned to a post office box within 24 hours of being received. We will issue a credit note for the garment minus shipping costs!
Please refer to our T&C's for further information.
- What if it doesn't arrive on time?
Express postage generally takes 1-2 business days if located in the Next day network (unless there are major delays in the network).
For peace of mind our Canberra girls can also choose 8-day hire options to get it posted nice and early. This is a great option to add with your backup dress option so you have time to sort out your outfit.
For more frequently asked questions please visit our FAQ's page.