We offer the best range of dress hire Gold Coast for our women to be able to access luxury designer fashion for a fraction of the retail price.
Hire your statement outfit from your favourite designers from over 500 dresses from over 25 national and international designers across sizes 6 to 16 and provide express delivery to anywhere in the Gold Coast.
From formal dresses gold coast to cocktail dresses gold coast we have got you covered for your next event.
Not sure what size you are? Or simply can't choose from our collection?
Contact our stylists at email@example.com for any sizing, postage or other queries.
What Sets Her Style AU Apart Regarding Dress Rental in Gold Coast
When you’re looking for a dress rental company in the Gold Coast area, you may find so many choices that you’re overwhelmed and unsure which one to choose. Her Style makes the decision a little easier by providing outstanding service and a wide range of gorgeous dresses. Here are a few of the things that set us apart from the competition.
- Next-day delivery. We can express post throughout Australia. If you’re in one of the larger cities, you can trust our next-day delivery. That means that you’ll get your dress fast, so even if you get a last-minute invitation, you’ll be ready.
- Affordable insurance. Accidents happen. For just $30, you can purchase insurance to protect your dress from minor damage and stains. We understand that you’ll be wearing your dress in the real world, so we do everything we can to take the pressure off.
- Included dry cleaning. Don’t worry about cleaning your dress before you return it – we’ll take care of it. We handle all dry-cleaning so that all our customers know they’re getting a newly cleaned garment and so that you can enjoy your event stress-free.
The Benefits You'll Enjoy When You Hire a Dress from Her Style
Should you hire a dress, though? It's understandable to have some misgivings, especially if you've never tried a service such as ours before. However, we enable you to enjoy many different benefits:
- No need to worry about closet space. Whether you're already at capacity or you don't want another dress taking up space, sending it back afterwards ensures you have room for the items you do want to wear regularly.
- Fight back against the waste produced by fast fashion. By hiring a dress instead of purchasing it for one use and then discarding it; you can avoid unnecessary waste and do your part to keep trendy outfits sustainable.
WHY CHOOSE HER STYLE?
Browse through our collection of designer garments. We stock sizes 6-16 for events ranging from cocktail through to black tie!
Book your garment up to 6 months in advance! We recommend booking your garment to be dispatched 2-3 days before your event.
Unsure on sizing or can't decide between two sizes?
Add a back up dress in another size or style.
Express return postage included on all orders. Just place the return sticker provided in the box over the previous!
Chat with our experienced stylists via online chat or come in store for a styling session. We can always help to ensure your outfit fits.
Add on optional hire insurance for $30 to protect against accidental stains and minor damage to the value of $100.
Frequently asked questions
- How do I know what dispatch date to select?
For weekend hires we recommend a Wednesday dispatch date. We will always send it our earlier if we can however, if it is hired out the weekend prior by another customer the earliest we can usually dispatch is Wednesday to ensure our high levels of cleaning and quality are adhered to.
Should you have any questions about what dispatch date to select please jump on chat, email or phone to discuss with one of our stylists who can guide you. See our Contact Us page.
- What if it doesn't arrive on time?
Express postage generally takes 1-2 business days if located in the Next day network (unless there are major delays in the network).
For peace of mind our Gold Coast girls can also choose 8-day hire options to get it posted nice and early. This is a great option to add with your backup dress option so you have time to sort out your outfit.
- How last minute can I order to get my dress in time?
Our standard postage cut off for next day delivery is 12pm (AEST) which will be dispatched that day for next day delivery to metropolitan areas located within Australia Post's next day network. Areas outside that network take 2-3 days to be delivered.
For more frequently asked questions please visit our FAQ's page.