Do you have a formal coming up? You have come to the right place to rent formal dresses. Shop our gorgeous range of designer brands and hire them at an affordable price. The beauty of Her Style AU is that we ship Australia wide to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Gold Coast, Adelaide and all other rural and regional areas within Australia.
If you are hiring a dress for the first time, designer dress rental can be quite daunting, you can use our sizing guide or contact one of our team members through our website or social media channels.
We have formal dresses for hire from designers including Acler, Bianca and Bridgett, Talulah, Winona, Lexi and many more designers. If you wish to try on your desired outfit in person you can visit our store located in Ivanhoe, Melbourne.
For more products, view our full range of designer dresses.
Benefits of Formal Dress Hire
Whatever type of event you’re planning to attend, you are bound to make memories that you’ll cherish for a lifetime. However, there’s no reason that you have to spend a fortune on a dress you’ll have forever but wear only once or twice. Here are some of the benefits of renting instead.
- A never-ending luxury closet. Would you like to have access to dress after dress – a new one for every invitation? You can when you rent them. An eternal wardrobe of a constant stream of dresses for all the parties and events that come your way can be a reality.
- Look like the one-of-a-kind woman you are. When you shop locally, you run the risk of other attendees at your event having discovered and bought the same item. Rent online and choose from a wider variety; that way, you can be more confident that no one else will be wearing your dress’s twin.
- Save the planet while you look amazing. Dress rental companies allow multiple women to put the same dress to use, meaning less waste and less strain on the environment.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding Formal Dress Hire
At Her Style AU, we want you to have the best experience possible renting dresses from us and looking amazing at your next event, whether it’s a wedding, formal, birthday party, corporate event, or something else. Be sure to avoid these common mistakes to ensure that your rental experience goes smoothly.
- Waiting until the last minute. The longer you wait to choose a dress for your event, the more stressed out you’ll be, the less likely it is that the dress you want will be available, and the more likely it is that you’ll have to spring for an expensive dress purchase at the last minute.
- Not checking pockets. Admittedly more of a problem with groomsmen who rent tuxedos, there are nonetheless pockets in the occasional women’s formal dress. If yours has them, don’t forget to check them before returning your garment.
- Getting hung up on size labels. The truth is that all designers size their clothing differently, so always check your measurements with the size chart and forget what the tag says.
Why Trust Her Style AU Regarding Formal Dress Hire?
Her Style AU offers a selection of the latest, most exclusive pieces from Australian and international designers. The way it works is very simple – choose the dress you want and select a four- or eight-day hire, receive it on the day you request, look fabulous at your event, then return the dress. Best of all, you’ll pay a fraction of the price you’d pay if you were buying. We’ll even take care of the dry cleaning for you. Contact us today to learn more.