Need A New Race Day Dress? Hire Now, Pay Later
If you're trying to figure out what to wear to the races, race day dress hire offers an excellent solution. At Her Style AU, you can rent a dress, wear it to your event, and return it – it's that simple. You'll save money, keep your closet clean, and help protect the environment all at once. Read more
Signs You Should Invest in Race Day Dress Hire in Australia
Are you considering renting your dress for race day instead of buying new? If you aren't sure whether dress hire for the races is right for you, consider these signs that it probably is.
- You love wearing the latest trends, even when they're fleeting. Renting allows you to wear something once and then return it. That means that you can avoid regrettable purchases that quickly become unwearable.
- You need a dress for a one-off special occasion. A special event such as a wedding, 50th wedding anniversary party, or a corporate ball isn't likely to be repeated, so renting and returning your dress saves you money.
- You'd like to try a specific brand before buying. If you haven't worn a particular designer before and you aren't sure how it will work for you, renting is an excellent opportunity to test a piece out before purchasing.
Tips for When You Hire a Race Day Dress
Getting dressed for the races is exciting. Elegance and style are the order of the day. If you aren't sure what to choose, you should check the specific dress code for the event. Otherwise, here are some general tips to help you narrow down your options.
- Dress for the weather. It may seem obvious, but you can easily get caught up in finding the perfect dress and forget to consider whether it's ideal for the season. In the warm summer months, a light and airy piece will be perfect; for winter days, you'll likely want to add a cashmere shawl and closed-toe shoe, for example.
- Know what not to do. What you don't wear to the races is as important as what you do wear. One thing you should avoid is impossible shoes that will have you limping by the end of the day. Another is too-harsh makeup or streaky fake tan. Speaking of tans, don't forget the sunscreen.
- Step outside your fashion comfort zone. Dressing for the races is fun, and your fashion choices should reflect that. Now is a great time to try something bright or floral that you might not ordinarily wear. You can also go sleek and sophisticated in black or – since you can't wear it to a wedding – opt for white from head to toe.
Why Trust Her Style AU Regarding Race Day Dress Hire Online?
Her Style AU is your go-to source for designer clothing when you need to outfit yourself for a special event. If you struggle with buyer's remorse when you spend money on something new, you'll wear only once, we have the answer. We offer a wide range of stylish dresses to choose from so that everyone can find the perfect one for their big day, whether they're attending a wedding, engagement party, birthday, or another special occasion. Contact us today to find out more.