Dress Hire Fremantle? You have come to the right place.
Fremantle ladies are able to visit our online store and hire for your event. We deliver to Fremantle with next day delivery, however, we recommend hiring at least two days prior in case of any postal delays.
They are also able to get their items express posted or couriered to them on the same day if a last minute outfit is require. Check out our postage options here
We offer women of Fremantle, WA access to luxury designer fashion for a fraction of the retail price.
Not sure what size you are? Or simply can't choose from our collection?
Contact our stylists at firstname.lastname@example.org for any sizing queries.
When you’re looking for a dress rental company in Australia, you may find so many choices that you’re overwhelmed and unsure which one to choose. Her Style makes the decision a little easier by providing outstanding service and a wide range of gorgeous dresses. Here are a few of the things that set us apart from the competition.
- Next-day delivery. We can express post throughout Australia. If you’re in one of the larger cities, you can trust our next-day delivery. That means that you’ll get your dress fast, so even if you get a last-minute invitation, you’ll be ready.
- Affordable insurance. Accidents happen. For just $30, you can purchase insurance to protect your dress from minor damage and stains. We understand that you’ll be wearing your dress in the real world, so we do everything we can to take the pressure off.
- Included dry cleaning. Don’t worry about cleaning your dress before you return it – we’ll take care of it. We handle all dry-cleaning so that all our customers know they’re getting a newly cleaned garment and so that you can enjoy your event stress-free.
It’s important to ensure that the measurements for your gown are spot on, however. We also offer in-store temporary alterations - just ask one of our friendly staff members. Contact us here
If you are in between sizes please contact us and we can assist you with a back up dress option or with sizing advice.
Benefits of Designer Dress Hire in Fremantle
You’ve been invited to a special event, and one of the first things on your mind is what you’re going to wear. Before you rush out and buy something new, consider the benefits of formal dress hire in Melbourne.
- You can try a new brand. If you love wearing high-end clothing, but your budget is tight, renting a dress enables you to try a new brand without diving all the way in with an expensive purchase.
- You can save much money. If you’re going to wear a dress just once or twice for a special occasion, it doesn’t make sense to shell out for a pricey, tailor-made gown. Renting and returning a garment can save you a significant amount of money.
- You can keep your closet neater. If you hate having your wardrobe overstuffed with clothes you don’t wear, renting for special occasions is a great solution. Dress hire can free up closet space and help you stay more organised at home.
- You can avoid repeating outfits. If you buy every dress you wear, you will most likely be able to afford fewer of them. Expand your wardrobe and never wear the same gown twice by renting instead.
About Her Style AU
At Her Style AU, we offer cocktail dress hire in Melbourne to allow you to choose from a wide range of designer dresses for your next event. Whether you are planning to attend a wedding, birthday party, engagement party, corporate event, or fundraising gala, you can find the perfect gown at Her Style AU. Choose from top designers and get ready to look your best. Contact us today to get started.
WHY CHOOSE HER STYLE?
Browse through our collection of designer garments. We stock sizes 6-16 for events ranging from cocktail through to black tie!
Book your garment up to 6 months in advance! We recommend booking your garment to be dispatched 2-3 days before your event.
Unsure on sizing or can't decide between two sizes?
Add a back up dress in another size or style.
Express return postage included on all orders. Just place the return sticker provided in the box over the previous!
Chat with our experienced stylists via online chat or come in store for a styling session. We can always help to ensure your outfit fits.
Add on optional hire insurance for $30 to protect against accidental stains and minor damage to the value of $100.