Looking to Rent a Fancy Dress?
How does it work?
If you’re looking for bridesmaid dresses or to rent formal dresses for a specific date, we advise booking your dress hire Sydney as far in advance as possible. Short notice? No problem! Last minute orders cut off by Thursday 12pm however, you can call our customer service team to check on any later dispatch times that may be available.
What You Can Expect from Her Style AU Regarding a Dress for Hire in Sydney
We work diligently to set ourselves apart as an online retailer. A few ways that we do this is by:
- Numerous delivery options: Do you need your dress as soon as possible? We have you covered. Our company offers express next day delivery throughout Australia. If a last-minute event comes up, we can try to coordinate a same-day delivery if we receive your order before noon. Any member of our customer service team can discuss shipping rates and when you can expect to receive your order.
- Accessory options: Earrings or hair clips are the perfect way to add a final touch of beauty to your outfit. We carry a beautiful assortment of accessories to suit any occasion. We deliver your add-ons with your dress, so you never need to worry about items arriving at different times. Make sure to look through our full selection of accessories.
- Easy returns: Once you are done with your dress, the return process is easy. You never have to worry about dry cleaning your outfit; simply place it in the mail back to us, and you’re done.
Why Choose Her Style?
We have an extensive range of dresses suitable for a variety of occasions including cocktail parties, weddings, formal black-tie events and more. Our dresses are available in a range of sizes and colours so you can find the perfect dress to suit your need. You can book up to six months in advance and, if you desire, select to try on a dress before your event to have extra peace of mind. Our order, delivery and return processes are quick and easy so that you can enjoy the entire hassle-free experience. Contact us today and select a dress By Johnny to hire for your next event.
WHY CHOOSE HER STYLE?
Browse through our collection of designer garments. We stock sizes 6-16 for events ranging from cocktail through to black tie!
Book your garment up to 6 months in advance! We recommend booking your garment to be dispatched 2-3 days before your event.
Unsure on sizing or can't decide between two sizes?
Add a back up dress in another size or style.
Express return postage included on all orders. Just place the return sticker provided in the box over the previous!
Chat with our experienced stylists via online chat or come in store for a styling session. We can always help to ensure your outfit fits.
Add on optional hire insurance for $30 to protect against accidental stains and minor damage to the value of $100.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How can I try on my dress prior to my event?
Unfortunately, we don't offer postal try on's. We have stylists available via chat, email or phone to discuss any of your sizing queries and recommend the most appropriate options for your body type. See how to Contact Us here.
- How do I know what dispatch date to select?
For weekend hires we recommend a Wednesday dispatch date. We will always send it our earlier if we can however, if it is hired out the weekend prior by another customer the earliest we can usually dispatch is Wednesday to ensure our high levels of cleaning and quality are adhered to.
Should you have any questions about what dispatch date to select please jump on chat, email or phone to discuss with one of our stylists who can guide you. See our Contact Us page.
- What if it doesn't arrive on time?
Express postage generally takes 1-2 business days if located in the Next day network (unless there are major delays in the network). For regional NSW customers please select our 8 Day hire option to ensure the weekend prior is booked out and the item can be sent with plenty of time to get there.
For peace of mind our Sydney can also choose 8-day hire options to get it posted nice and early. This is a great option to add with your backup dress option so you have time to sort out your outfit.
For more frequently asked questions please visit our FAQ's page.
- How do I return my dress?
Sustainability is important to us - that's why we post our items in reusable cardboard boxes! Return postage is covered in the postage price.
To return your item you simply need to replace the original shipping label on the box with the return sticker label that arrived inside your box with your item!